The Rock Says ‘Black Man 2’ Won’t Take Place in DC

Hello friends Welcome to Jiozee.com, Today we are going to tell you about

the first Henry Cavill, now Black Adam. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson revealed on Twitter Tuesday Black Adam won’t be on DC’s slate of upcoming movies, as James Gunn and Peter Safran scuttled the film after taking over DC Studios in October.

“James Gunn and I connected, and black man “However, DC and Seven Bucks have agreed to continue to explore the most valuable ways Black Adam can be used in future DC multiverse chapters,” Johnson wrote.

So Black Adam is out for now, but there’s a chance he’ll reappear years from now. Whether or not Johnson can still play the character in the future — he’s 50 now, and maintaining that big frame gets harder as time goes on — is another concern.

Black Adam’s departure, however temporary, reflects a significant restructuring of the DC Cinematic Universe. After a cameo in Black Adam, Henry Cavill was expected to return as Superman to clash with Johnson’s anti-hero. But Cavill himself is in the role of Superman, which is what the actor is It was revealed on Instagram Last week, Cavill played Superman in 2013’s Man of Steel.

“James and I have known each other for years and have always looked up to each other’s success,” Johnson wrote in his Tuesday post. It doesn’t matter now, and I will always root for DC (and Marvel) to win.”

Gunn tweeted a quote from Johnson’s post and Similarly, he tweeted kind words: “Love The Rock and I’m always excited to see what he and Seven Bucks do next. Can’t wait to work together again soon.”

Black Adam hits theaters in October grossed $391 million at the global box office. Received video Mixed opinionswith 39 percent Rating on Rotten Tomatoes. However, it fared much better with moviegoers, earning an audience score of 89%.

“I will always look back on the fan reaction to Black Adam with great gratitude, humility and love,” Johnson said.

Thank you reading, please share us on social media.

Leave a Comment